Kimone Haddon – Disability Support Worker and Bookkeeping Services
I am a very kind, understanding person with great empathy and have a genuine desire to help people. I am also highly organised and conscientious with an easy going personality.
Disability Service Worker
I’m a participant with NDIS by self-managing my plan and my son’s plan and I can help you with:
- Transport – Home, Medical, Shopping, Travel.
- Help around the house – home-office duties.
- Therapy Support – support to plan and practice.
- Education and Employment – coaching.
- In-home care – help with morning and evening routines and medical prompts.
- Community – take a class, exercise, volunteer and support to get out.
- Once you get organised, it’s very easy to keep track of your books and finances.
- The goal is to build my business with integrity and passion.