Merimbula Aquarium Wharf Restaurant
The Restaurant: Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and drinks. Homestyle cakes, seafood and choice wines in a modern, family-friendly spot with scenic ocean views with indoor and outdoor seating.
The Aquarium: From sharks to shrimp, to octopus and tropical fish. It’s all on display in their living theatre of the deep. … The Aquarium Kids Club is held every Wednesday and Thursday evenings during January, where children can hold some marine animals.
OPEN 7 DAYS
- Breakfast from 10am
- Lunch from 11.30am
- Dinner from 6pm Wednesday to Sunday (Dec to Apr)
- Available for functions (bookings preferred)
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Australia Day, Anzac Day
With spectacular 180 degree ocean views the Wharf Restaurant is the perfect place for lunch, dinner or just coffee & cake.
- Open daily from 10am for brunch, lunch is served from 11.30am.
- We are also open for dinner in summer – Wednesday to Sunday from 6pm.
- Lots of delicious house-made cakes & treats to enjoy with a great coffee or a nice pot of tea.
Plenty of cold drinks to choose from and ice creams available too.
- Our lunch menu features local seafood and oysters as well lighter selections and larger meals.
- We are fully licensed and offer a wide selection of wines.
- We offer a seasonal a-la-carte menu for evening dining.
- Gift vouchers are now available for that hard-to-buy for person!
What some of our guests have to say:
- “Amazing spot with the best view of Merimbula, perfect to catch the sunset. Incredible food and great service. Can’t wait to visit again!” – C.Goldsworthy
- “The food was fabulous, great view and the staff are awesome. They show my boys the whales breaching and even gave them binoculars to see them. Aquarium was fantastic. We are going back for the fish feeding & another fabulous lunch!!” – N. Fulton
- “Service is great, lovely owners, food is excellent and reasonably priced and the view second to none…what is there not to like” – D. Burdett
Address: The Wharf Lake Street Merimbula NSW 2548
Phone: 02 6495 4446