#bertamarketing is a local Marketing Agency run by Natasha Berta. Natasha has a Bachelor of Commerce with majors in Interactive Marketing and graduated on the Dean’s Merit list in 2015.
“Your marketing can become like a beautiful machine that guides customers on a journey. Once you get the right things in the right order, you will have more paying clients.”
PUT DOWN THAT VACUUM CLEANER!
- If you have been raiding the fridge, vacantly staring at nothing. Or making ANOTHER coffee. Or endlessly scrolling social media…
- You are not nailing your marketing.
- Maybe you can get yourself to your desk and sit at your computer but you have nagging doubts about the right action to take to move the needle in your business and get more clients.
- You start one project and then another, wondering if this is the best use of your time. Facebook ads remain a point of confusion and you can’t seem to grow beyond a certain point – but you are ready to!
CLARITY & ACTION
- It’s impossible to take the right actions when you don’t have clarity about what those actions should be.
- In a 30-minute Clarity and Action session, we will uncover the holes in YOUR beautiful marketing machine AND tell you the next 3 actions you need to take.
SPEND 30-MINUTES WITH A MARKETING COACH FOR FREE
Book your time for the 30 minute Clarity & Action session then meet me in the Zoom meeting space. In a simple 4-step process we will:
- Discover what is missing from your current efforts
- Re-align you to your business vision
- Set realistic time frames for success
- Define the next 3 actions you need to take to grow your business.
What Natasha’s clients have to say:
- “Natasha is excellent at what she does and is doing. She gently guides you to understand your own individual marketing needs AND how-to make it happen.”
- “Natasha makes things so incredibly easy, doable and simple with humor and extreme patience. Even for us ridiculously un-techy people who get fearful and become paralyzed with inaction.”
- “I think what I love most is Natasha’s honesty and a true sense of caring for her clients. It’s wonderful to feel so supported as we navigate the how-to of social media and tech.”