Wheelers Seafood Restaurant
Wheelers Oysters and Seafood Restaurant cuisine is very modern, specializing in fresh local seafood. Our menu has something to suit every taste and palate… and of course you must try our oysters!
As our restaurant is fully licensed (BYO wine only) – we are proud to offer a wide range of bottled beer and wine, not to mention tempting cocktails and the very best espresso coffee.
Functions: Weddings, larger parties and special occasions can be catered for. Please save disappointment by booking ahead!
Wheelers Oyster Farm is located in the pristine waters of Merimbula Lake and has been producing the finest Sydney Rock Oysters for almost 100 years.
Join us for lunch or dinner at Wheeler’s Seafood Restaurant. Browse our gift shop, take home some beautiful fresh seafood or go on our oyster tour & try our famous oysters.
“Oysters are the most tender & delicate of all seafoods. They stay in bed all day & night. They never work or take exercise, are stupendous drinkers, and wait for their meals to come to them” Hector Bolitho “The Glorious Oyster” 1960
What some of our clients have to say:
- “The food was unbelievable”
- It was fine dining at its best. The seafood was fresh and delicious. Will definently be back for more. Benjamin
- “Service standard was exceeded”
- Very friendly and kind staff that was happy to answer questions we had about the food. Food was to die for and was absolutely delicious. Will definitely be coming back on our next holiday. Bronwyn
- Started with a lovely cocktail of the day; piña martini! Excellent! Than I had the surf and turf. Cooked Really good! So they have more than just seafood. The service was great as usual … I finished my lunch with the chocolate fondant. All together a real success! Thanks team. Stephanie
- Friends had recommended to go to Wheelers and we weren’t disappointed- fantastic setting, friendly and attentive service, deliciously fresh food – excellent!! Edwina
- “Top Class Meal”
- We had a fantastic lunch here with friends – the food is exemplary and service fabulous. We couldn’t fault anything. The oysters with various toppings were so delicious, the seafood chowder, Gold Band Snapper, and tempura prawns were all divine! And the desserts were just as good – so hard to choose. Highly recommend! Sandra P
- “First Grade Service”
- Fantastic service. Great food. Terrific atmosphere. The staff are very professional and the evening was quite exceptional. Highly recommend. loved the oysters, squid and martinis. Brett H
We invite you to join our Oyster Club to receive special offers and notification of upcoming events